The Life and Times of Open Source Libraries
Software today is rarely made using entirely first-party code and is more often “assembled” from other sources, which can lead to vulnerabilities. Join this talk to get the data and analysis of our latest State of Software Security report, where we analysed more than 301,000 open-source libraries.
What Will You Learn?
• The most popular vulnerable libraries.
• How developers choose libraries for their applications.
• Drastically reduce the cost of your AppSec program.
• What is holding developers back from addressing security vulnerabilities in open-source code.
• The scope of the fixes required to address vulnerabilities in open-source code.
• Best practices for managing open-source libraries.