Shift Application Security Knowledge Left to Deliver Secure Code on Time
In this webinar, security leaders will learn how to:
• Implement a productive DevSecOps program.
• Meet compliance requirements and business needs.
• Tackle modern threats and risks to maintain security.
View the Webinar
What Will You Learn?
Now more than ever, security threats are shifting the way organizations approach software development. It isn’t enough to simply find and remediate vulnerabilities quickly; developers also need the right tools and real-world skills to code securely, fix backlogs of existing flaws, and ship secure code on schedule.
Join this webinar and learn how to:
• Fortify your DevSecOps program by bridging the gap between development and security, breaking down siloed work environments.
• Initiate and deploy training programs that sharpen remediation skills and help developers code securely from the start of a project.
• Reduce mounting security debt from unfixed flaws and vulnerabilities that can pile up and carry higher risk of an attack of breach.
Join Veracode’s Chief Product Officer, Ian McLeod, and Veracode’s Director of Developer Enablement, Fletcher Heisler, to learn how you can shift your application security knowledge left.
Ian McLeod, Chief Product Officer, Veracode
Fletcher Heisler, Director of Developer Enablement, Veracode
Webinar date and time: March 4, 2020, 11 AM EST