What’s in Your Software?
Reduce Risk From Third-Party and Open Source Components
This new cloud-based service works with all the code you’ve already uploaded for static analysis (SAST), to quickly identify all applications in your portfolio that use vulnerable components –
using the same centralized policies, metrics, workflows and remediation advisory services.
Register for the Webinar
In this technical webinar, you'll learn:
- Why agile, component-based development has become the norm
- Why the OWASP Top 10, PCI & FS-ISAC require controls to ensure components with known vulnerabilities are not being used
- Why tracking and updating vulnerable components is such a daunting task
- How to quickly identify all applications in your portfolio that use vulnerable components
- How to simplify automated governance with a single cloud-based platform for SAST, DAST, behavioral analysis and software composition analysis - across web, mobile and third-party applications
Learn how you can immediately reduce risk from vulnerable third-party and open source components (such as Struts2) with Veracode’s new software composition analysis capability.
Length: 55 minutes
Designed For: IT and security staff, DevOps and development teams
Chief Technology Officer & Analyst, Securosis
VP of Enterprise Security Strategy, Veracode