Secure Agile & DevOps
How It Gets Done
To see the full videocast, fill out the short form to the right.
View the Webinar
What will you learn?
Moderated by Dark Reading, this videocast features two well-known security and development experts: Chris Wysopal, Veracode CISO & CTO, and Adrian Lane, Securosis CTO, who’s also been a CIO and managed development teams.
Listen to this videocast to hear Wysopal and Lane discuss:
- Rapid development process evolution, feature prioritization, and how cultural differences can create friction between security and development.
- Why speed and agility are essential to both sides.
- How automation and well-defined processes allow security issues to be detected and recovered from earlier in the lifecycle.
- How to communicate what needs to happen to reduce application-layer risk — without slowing down development or putting developers on the defensive.
Join Chris Wysopal and Adrian Lane for a lively conversation about pragmatic best practices for embedding security into Agile SDLC and DevOps processes.
• Security and development professionals who want to understand how Agile and DevOps driven development alters security integration.
Length: 60 minutes
Analyst & CTO Securosis
CTO & CISO Veracode