How Your Applications Can Protect Themselves from Cyberthreats
Applications are a top attack vector for cybercriminals. To better protect against cyberattacks, enterprises must not only find and fix application vulnerabilities during development and testing, but they must also block malicious activity against applications already in production.
To see the full videocast, fill out the short form to the right.
View the Webinar
What will you learn?
As classic security defenses have failed to keep pace with the evolving threat landscape, your applications now need to protect themselves against real-time attacks.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Why firewalls and other traditional security technologies can’t fully protect applications
- How Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) addresses this key security challenge
- How RASP-based application self-protection advances DevOps and security operations processes
- How application self-protection is likely to evolve in the future
- How application security is evolving to becoming an integral part of software development and delivery and operational security processes
Join Dr. Joseph Feiman and Sam King as they explain how these trends will play out, and how you can build self-protection into your applications.
Chief Innovation Officer, Veracode
Chief Strategy Officer, Veracode