How to Get the Best Out of DevSecOps – From Operations’ Perspective
DevSecOps is being called the future of development, but what exactly is it? And how does this new approach impact your operations team?
Join this on-demand webinar to understand from operations’ perspective both the challenges and benefits of implementing a DevSecOps approach.
View the Webinar
What will you learn?
In this webinar, Colin Domoney, Senior Product Innovations Manager at Veracode, discusses the importance of a DevSecOps approach and the opportunity to integrate security into the operations team’s deployment pipeline. Successfully securing code in this new model will mean understanding the challenges and priorities of each team – developers, security and operations.
After listening to this webinar, operations and security professionals will understand how to:
- Control source code repositories and protect deployment pipeline.
- Utilize security to proactively monitor and log applications.
- Create a secure infrastructure that allows for rapid deployment and automation.
- Maintain security requirements so that security is seen as an enabler rather than an inhibitor.
Join Colin Domoney as he discusses the DevSecOps approach from the operations team’s perspective and how to integrate security directly into their process
• Security professionals
• Development managers and developers
Senior Product Innovations Manager at Veracode