State of Software Security v11
What Will You Learn?
Get actionable insights and advice on application security, and benchmark your progress against your peers, with our annual State of Software Security (SOSS) report. Based on scan data from 130,000 apps, SOSS v11 gives you a unique perspective on the vulnerabilities plaguing code today, and the best practices that developers and security professionals are employing to prevent and fix them.
Download this year’s report to find out:
- How vulnerable software is
- The most common types of vulnerabilities
- The role that open source vulnerabilities play in your attack surface
- How fast organizations are fixing software vulnerabilities
- The factors that are affecting fix rates – both attributes of apps and organizations, and actions of developers and security professionals
Get the data you need to start or optimize an application security program; download the report today.