State of Software Security Volume 10
For the past decade, Veracode’s State of Software Security report has provided the security industry’s clearest picture of software security risk. For Volume 10, we analyzed the data collected from 1.4 million scans, 85,000 applications, and nearly 10 million security findings. The resulting metrics represent the industry’s most comprehensive set of application security benchmarks.
- SOSS “Then vs. Now” comparisons
- The overall state of software security today, including flaw prevalence, fix rates, the frequency of application testing, and more
- An understanding of what security debt is, and what factors contribute to it
- A look at the data broken down by industry and region
- Learn best practices to decrease the time between flaws found and flaws fixed, and to avoid increasing security debt.
- Compare policy compliance data by industry, scan frequency, vulnerability type, and more.
- See what trends are impacting software security, such as DevOps and scanning cadence.