State of Software Security: Open Source Edition
What Will You Learn?
A unique companion guide to our annual State of Software Security report, this Open Source Edition of the report offers in-depth analysis of the open source libraries in 85,000 applications. Read this report to find out:
- How prevalent are open source libraries in applications?
- How vulnerable are open source libraries?
- What types of vulnerabilities are most common in open source libraries?
- Which languages feature the riskiest open source libraries?
- What are the best practices for addressing the security of vulnerabilities in open source code?
Get up to speed on the security of open source libraries and how to reduce your risk; download the report today.
Get a glimpse of the data in our interactive chart that highlights the top 50 open source libraries by language.