Secure DevOps Survival Guide
DevOps, a new model for software development, is bringing development and operations together. And the responsibility for ensuring stability and security of software through production and customer usage is shifting left to include developers. Do you have the knowledge, tools and strategies to survive in a DevOps world?
Download the Guide
What You Will Learn
If you’ve already started your journey to DevOps, or even if you’re only starting to think about DevOps, you know that the old way of doing software development is inadequate for meeting demands on modern development teams.
This guide will help you:
- Understand why development organizations are switching to DevOps
- Shift the mindset of development, operations and security
- Adopt tools and technology required for implementing DevOps
- Operationalize plans for securing DevOps
- Assess security solutions to secure the entire software lifecycle