State of Software Security
State of Software Security v11: Open Source Edition
What Will You Learn?
Get best practices on managing your open source libraries in our State of Software Security v11: Open Source Edition report. Based on 13 million scans of more than 86,000 repositories, SOSS v11: Open Source Edition gives you a unique perspective on the open source libraries in codebases today, how organizations are managing the security of these libraries, and best practices on using open source code securely.
Download this report to find out:
- The most popular open source libraries
- The most vulnerable open source libraries
- How organizations are managing the security of open source libraries
- The challenges organizations face managing the security of open source libraries
- Best practices for keeping open source libraries up to date