How to Convince the Board That AppSec Is Your Most Productive Spend
Most organizations continue to focus their budgets on blocking attacks at the network/infrastructure layer, while neglecting today’s real threats. How do you explain this budget shift to the board?
Download the eBook
What You Will Learn:
How do you convince the board that spending on AppSec will product positive business outcomes? Start with our new guide, How to Convince the Board That AppSec Is Your Most Productive Spend. We walk you through:
- Speaking the language of the board
- Defining the critical role applications now play
- Outlining how vulnerable apps are, and why they have become a popular target for cyberattackers
- Explaining the ways that open-source and third-party code are increasing app-layer risks
- Detailing the true cost of a data breach
- Convincing the board that AppSec is about more than breach reduction – and can actually save time and money in the long run.