Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
For the fourth report in a row, Veracode is recognized as a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. The position is based on our completeness of vision and ability to execute in the AST market.
Get the Report
What will you learn?
Download Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing report to learn:
- What you need to know about the fast-growing application security market as it shifts to adapt to new development methodologies like DevOps and increased application complexity.
- Whether your organization has the right technologies and processes to effectively reduce application-layer risk across the enterprise.
- Why Gartner placed Veracode in the “Leaders” quadrant for the fourth consecutive report.
What Makes Veracode Different?
- One cloud-based platform for multiple assessment technologies (SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA, mobile, runtime, etc.) that test security throughout your software lifecycle and across your application landscape
- A vulnerability knowledge base that stems from 10 years and 2 trillion+ lines of code scanned
- Extensive integrations with development, security and risk tools
- Services approach backed by the world’s foremost experts in application security
- Experience managing third-party and open source risk
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.